Send Bothe Associates your milling projects and we will take it from there. Complex 3D milling is no problem on our true 5 Axis Vertical Machining Center. From drilling to milling to tapping, Bothe Associates’ fleet of 4 Axis VMCs can produce the simplest to the most complex parts. Our multi-pallet Horizontal Machining capabilities allow greater efficiency on higher volume milling and parts that otherwise require multiple operations. You simply provide us with your job specifications, and Bothe Associates will utilize our CNC milling services to get it thoroughly and efficiently.
- Full 5 Axis, 14,000 RPM, 500mm x 450mm x 400mm, Renishaw Probe
1 – Mori-Seiki NV5000-B
- Table: 52” x 24”
- Full 4th axis, high pressure coolant through spindle 14,000 rpm
1 – Mori-Seiki SV503B
- Table: 40” x 20”
- Full 4th Axis; high pressure coolant
2 – Haas VF-6/50
- Table: 64” x 32”
- Full 4th/5th Axis; with coolant through the spindle; 50 Taper, Renishaw Probe
1 – Haas VF-6
- Table: 64” x32”
- Full 4th Axis; coolant through spindle; Renishaw Probe
1 – Haas VF-4
- Table: 50” x 25”
1 – Haas TMP-1
- Table: 30” x 12”
- Full 4th Axis
- Table: 500mm x 500mm
- Full 4th Axis, 50 Taper, high pressure coolant, high torque 10,000 RPM spindle, Renishaw Probe
- Table: 700mm x 400 mm
- 24,000 RPM, .9 second tool change (CTC), 60M/min rapid traverse, Full 4th Axis
1 – Brother Speedio S500X1
- Table: 500mm x 400 mm
- 10,000 RPM, .8 second tool change (CTC), Full 4th Axis
Made in a mill, using a 3-D milling program and ball mill to generate the radii.
This part that was best made on a 4/5 axis machine to cut out extraneous operations, and make the part with more precision, since more of the features were machined in a single operation.
A small, but very complex, aluminum milled part.
This part is started in a lathe and finished and engraved in a mill.
A part that is turned in a standard lathe and finished in a vertical mill.
A very small stainless part. Bothe can do complex multi-axis milling on parts the size of a pencil eraser.