Send Bothe Associates your milling projects and we will take it from there. Complex 3D milling is no problem on our true 5 Axis Vertical Machining Center. From drilling to milling to tapping, Bothe Associates’ fleet of 4 Axis VMCs can produce the simplest to the most complex parts. Our multi-pallet Horizontal Machining capabilities allow greater efficiency on higher volume milling and parts that otherwise require multiple operations.
- Full 5 Axis, 14,000 RPM, 500mm x 450mm x 400mm, Renishaw Probe
1 – Mori-Seiki NV5000-B
- Table: 52” x 24”
- Full 4th axis, high pressure coolant through spindle 14,000 rpm
1 – Mori-Seiki SV503B
- Table: 40” x 20”
- Full 4th Axis; high pressure coolant
2 – Haas VF-6/50
- Table: 64” x 32”
- Full 4th/5th Axis; with coolant through the spindle; 50 Taper, Renishaw Probe
1 – Haas VF-6
- Table: 64” x32”
- Full 4th Axis; coolant through spindle; Renishaw Probe
1 – Haas VF-4
- Table: 50” x 25”
1 – Haas TMP-1
- Table: 30” x 12”
- Full 4th Axis
- Table: 500mm x 500mm
- Full 4th Axis, 50 Taper, high pressure coolant, high torque 10,000 RPM spindle, Renishaw Probe
- Table: 700mm x 400 mm
- 24,000 RPM, .9 second tool change (CTC), 60M/min rapid traverse, Full 4th Axis
1 – Brother Speedio S500X1
- Table: 500mm x 400 mm
- 10,000 RPM, .8 second tool change (CTC), Full 4th Axis
Made in a mill, using a 3-D milling program and ball mill to generate the radii.
This part that was best made on a 4/5 axis machine to cut out extraneous operations, and make the part with more precision, since more of the features were machined in a single operation.
A small, but very complex, aluminum milled part.
This part is started in a lathe and finished and engraved in a mill.
A part that is turned in a standard lathe and finished in a vertical mill.
A very small stainless part. Bothe can do complex multi-axis milling on parts the size of a pencil eraser.