Dear Valued Bothe Associates Customers,
Like all of you, Bothe Associates has been closely monitoring the developments of COVID-19 and making organizational changes based on recommendations from the CDC. We are dedicated to maintaining the health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers. Effective March 25, 2020, Wisconsin is under the Safer At Home Order. We are currently balancing the health and safety of our staff with the needs of our essential customers. Following is how we are complying and supporting our customers.
We currently have no reported cases of COVID-19 in our workplace, and in an effort to continue this, we have made the following changes:
- Effective March 30, 2020, we have split our staff into two teams. We are working 3 consecutive days of 11 hours each and are open for manufacturing Monday – Saturday during this time. The person you want to talk to may be on their off days, so email is probably the best way to reach us. This A/B schedule allows all employees to be quarantined 8 days of every 14 and reduced the exposure to the greater work group. We feel it also removes some of the burden felt by on-site workers who don’t have the option to work remotely.
- We are no longer allowing visitors or suppliers in our facility unless they are performing work on-site.
- Main touchpoints are being cleaned daily.
- We have changed internal processes that will limit close interaction between employees:
- 6-foot distancing
- In-baskets at doors to private offices
- Remote workers where possible
- Limitation of paperwork
- We are in close contact with our suppliers to obtain information on any disruptions to their supply chain and/or business functions.
As of April 6, 2020, we have no confirmed cases on our staff. However, we are requesting that employees notify the company of any changes to the health of family members as well.
In terms of supply chain, we do not order product from off shore so the risk of interruption is domestic interruption only. We have identified major risks to delivery:
- Illness within our staff or their families
- Reduced employee willingness to work overtime to assist in their personal social distancing
- Supply chain interruption due to reduced availability of raw materials
- Possible trucking shortages
We are working to come up with new solutions daily as the situation evolves.
We will proactively communicate any updates regarding the health of our staff, in addition to any issues that might disrupt our business functions.
Laura Bothe and Paul Bothe